May 7, 2007

MOMOI TO ATTEND ANIME EXPO 2007

RUMOR DEVELOPING!!! MORE INFO WILL BE POSTED AS I TRY TO CONFIRM THE SOURCE! THERE SEEMS TO BE A CONCERT PLANNED OH GOD ASDFADFSDF!

Update: rumor has been further substantiated. Apparently it came from an m.m.m mailing. Asopaso is a beautiful man for posting this news. Now we just have to wait for the AX website to announce it to be totally official.

More details: It seems like there will be two shows: one on June 30, one on July 1st.

It's already time to prepare my travel plans just in case. What say we have a collective meet-up and camp-out, fellow Momoists?

Posted by Paranda at May 7, 2007 4:40 PM

Comments

Uh... I don't know what to say other than I am shaking as I am typing this. HOLY SHIT THIS BETTER BE TRUE!!!

Posted by: PantsGoblin at May 7, 2007 6:13 PM

Gah, America is so far away. *looks at bank balance* ....impossible. >_

Posted by: InsaneLampshade at May 8, 2007 5:02 AM

InsaneLampshade, I can feel your pain. Because I'm in the same position. -_-

WHY!? WHY!? Is flying to another country so expensive.

Posted by: manut at May 8, 2007 10:45 AM

WHAT!!???

I live out here in L.A... but had no plans to go to AX this year. But if this is for real, then there's no way I'm going to miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!!

Posted by: pKjd at May 16, 2007 7:37 PM

This would be the second AX she was to be at. (Under 17 was to perform a few years ago, but they had to cancel. I think it was because she passed out or something.)

I wonder who I know who's on staff and would remember me... (you'd think being one of the founding staffers of AX and involved since BayCon '90 with this stuff...) hmm... someone asked me a few days ago at FanimeCon if I was going to AX, and I said "Unless there's a REALLY good reason, I'm not going." After randomly reading this in the last hour, now I'm thinking "I wonder how much a hotel would be. Hmm, should I do the 7 hour drive down or fly?"

I really want confirmation before anything, but it shouldn't be hard to at least reserve a hotel room... (considering I've been talking to her since '98)

Posted by: Priz at May 31, 2007 6:01 PM

« Oh shit! Tsukune-chan actually got fansubbed. | Main | I swear this has happened like five times this month »