February 3, 2008

Sunday Early Morning

Notice: from now until the markets become a little more calm (HAHAHAHAHA), Momoi updates will probably only happen on Sundays (conveniently fitting the post title) because work is taking up literally 100% of my waking time during the weekday. And probably taking away sleep time as well.

So now, here's an update: A few weeks ago, Momoi hinted on her blog that the Sunday Early Morning PV may be uploaded to a video site. On Monday, Avex followed up by releasing the Sunday Early Morning PV to Nico Video. It is possibly the best Momoi PV ever made.

The singing is supposedly entirely in English, but I can't tell what is being said. The song was written and composed by Momoi, and arranged by MISSILE CHEWBACCA.

Watch it:

Updated with brain hotel's YT link:

Shakugan no Shana (see Nico version for awesome subtitles)

Posted by Paranda at February 3, 2008 2:28 PM

Comments

Thanks but would it be possible to upload it on Youtube or something, for people that dont have Nico accounts?

Posted by: Gino at February 3, 2008 3:45 PM

Here it is.

Posted by: brain hotel at February 3, 2008 10:22 PM

I agree it is probably her best PV to date!!! Certainly the highest production values. (Though the one I like best after this is probably Koi no Milkyway, which has the lowest production values!! lol! ...well.. maybe gura gura too :D It is hard to chose favorites when it comes to Momoi.)

Posted by: mandichan at February 4, 2008 3:33 AM

Thanks so much for the YouTube link!

Posted by: Gino at February 7, 2008 10:44 PM

It's in english?! XD I totally didn't catch a word though. A very entertaining and cute PV though. The first thing I noticed was her hair, though. It looks so cute that way... though I think I've always liked everything she's done with her hair XD

Posted by: AnimeKittyCafe at February 8, 2008 11:28 PM

Oh... so she's really saying a bunch of anime titles... ? Interesting.

Posted by: TM2 Rampage at February 14, 2008 11:45 PM

It's just some guy putting in fake subtitles as a mnemonic device.

Posted by: paranda at February 15, 2008 12:31 PM

Oh... but it was so convincing... ^_^;;

Posted by: TM2 Rampage at February 24, 2008 2:58 AM

Now that I've read the lyrics, you know she might as well just be saying those anime titles because the English makes no sense.

Posted by: paranda at March 19, 2008 5:20 AM

If you will no longer use your Hotmail account, it is possible to delete it.
Review the items in your "Inbox" and "Sent" folders to find out if
any emails contain copies from the deleted email you are seeking.

Posted by: login to my hotmail account at October 24, 2015 8:10 AM