April 7, 2009

Completed the Handbook of Fixed Income Securities (the Fabozzi book)

My first New Year resolution success story at last! I bought this book my first week on the job but it just functioned as a base for my Potemayo figure collecting dust. I finally decided this year that I'd been putting off way too long and if I didn't start then I'd never read it in my life. It took me 3 months using up what free time I had when I wasn't fawning over idol seiyuu but I finally finished all 1500 pages of this monster today - cover to cover.

So what do I have to show for it?

Nothing I guess, because I forgot most of details. I can't retain info like I used to. At least I can recall roughly where a topic is in the book real fast if I need to look it up.

Thems the breaks...but I feel good enough to brag about it. So that explains this post.

Posted by Paranda at April 7, 2009 12:15 AM

Comments

You're too young to be losing your memory.

You're just filling your head with more important stuff, like wotagei moves.

Posted by: tenton at April 7, 2009 11:25 AM

Congrats on finishing it!! The index saved my butt soooo many times =)

Posted by: ObLaCxZ at April 8, 2009 2:24 AM

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0":
captchas solution of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
and more than 8400 another types of captcha,
with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM programms: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? You can find a lot of introducing videos about XEvil in YouTube.
Good luck!

XRumer20170721

Posted by: Arlenemom at July 21, 2017 7:25 PM

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM software "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0":
captchas breaking of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
and more than 8400 another size-types of captchas,
with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM programms: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other programms.

Interested? You can find a lot of introducing videos about XEvil in YouTube.
Good luck!

XRumer20170725

Posted by: FlossieNom at July 26, 2017 8:10 AM

похудеть на 10 кг за месяц http://диетоника.товар-топ.рф

Posted by: SUJohnamum at August 2, 2017 12:31 AM

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM software "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil":
captcha solving of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
and more than 8400 another types of captcha,
with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM software: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? There are a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
You read it - then IT WORKS!
See you later ;)

XRumer201708

Posted by: CarolynZog at August 5, 2017 6:24 AM

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM software "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil":
captcha solution of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
and more than 8400 another subtypes of captchas,
with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? You can find a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube.
You read it - then IT WORKS!
See you later!

XRumer201708

Posted by: CarolynZog at August 7, 2017 2:05 AM

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM software "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0":
captcha regignizing of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
and more than 8400 another subtypes of captchas,
with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? You can find a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube.
You read it - then IT WORKS!
Good luck ;)

XRumer201708c

Posted by: Leeannparse at August 10, 2017 10:50 AM

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM software "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil":
captcha breaking of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
and more than 8400 another types of captcha,
with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? You can find a lot of introducing videos about XEvil in YouTube.
You read it - then IT WORKS!
Good luck!

XRumer201708c

Posted by: Leeannparse at August 11, 2017 10:50 AM

« Punkolle - listen once, then sweep it under the rug forever | Main | Momoi announced as Fanime guest »