April 7, 2009

Momoi announced as Fanime guest

The San Jose based anime convention Fanime revealed Momoi as one of their mystery guests.

This will be the first time Momoi visits mainland US since AX07. Anybody living near the area or willing to fly in, please come join us and have fun at Momoi's concert.

Posted by Paranda at April 7, 2009 4:16 PM

Comments

I wouldn't miss this for the world. I get to put my newly purchased LD-20s to work. ^_^

Posted by: tenton at April 7, 2009 5:43 PM

When a whole bunch of people suddenly whip out all these fancy lights all at once it's going to be awesome.

Posted by: paranda at April 7, 2009 11:49 PM

Count me in too! I keep on missing Momoi at the Honolulu Festival, so I wouldn't miss this. Did they say if / when she's gonna have a concert? I'll probably be able to make it on Saturday to Monday due to work. Let me know if there's a meet-up to coz I'll be there!

Posted by: ObLaCxZ at April 8, 2009 2:29 AM

I hope she come to Korea.orz...

Posted by: longhorn at April 8, 2009 3:06 AM

There's no official word of when her concert is scheduled to be. I'm sure those details will come out the closer we get to May 22nd. ^_^

UOs and UOs replacements (like the LD-20s) are nice and there sure were a lot in Hawaii. However, a darker setting will make them stand out even more. I can't wait. ^_^

Posted by: tenton at April 8, 2009 11:01 AM

Hello Paranda! I've been lurking this website and the Akihabalove forums for some time now, along with other Momoi-related communities... but have been too shy to post. I am a big fan of Momoi, and have followed you and Mandichan's activity for quite some time now. (Hope that isn't creepy. w) I am also this year's maid cafe head for FanimeCon, and likely Momoi's announcer before she performs on stage!

I tried to join the AkihabaLove forums recently, and was hoping you guys could get ahold of Yokohamasan so I can interact with all of you before FanimeCon! I anticipate getting to know you all and meet you at Fanime. I'm so excited that I'm shaking right now. I can't wait to hear from you, join the forums, and see Momoi perform at FanimeCon 2009!

Posted by: Chuhai at April 17, 2009 1:13 PM

All Momoists unite! Let's all do a meet up before the show! I hope it's okay to bring a boxful to glowstix to hand out in the show since that's what I'm planning to do =)

Posted by: ObLaCxZ at April 20, 2009 10:26 PM

« Completed the Handbook of Fixed Income Securities (the Fabozzi book) | Main | Upcoming AKIHABALOVE releases »