April 27, 2009

Momoi to perform in Mexico

In Hawaii, Momoi mentioned she would be doing a concert in Mexico but did not reveal any specifics. Recently, Hello Wota!, probably the authoritative blog for idol otaku in Mexico, has shed some light on Momoi's upcoming performance in Mexico and revealed they had a significant hand in bringing Momoi to the western hemisphere once again.

The post links to Momoi en Mexico which says the current dates are set for August 1 and 2 at the CENART building in Mexico City - quite a ways down south. For US Momoists at least, this won't be a simple day trip. Maybe I'll just need to have a vacation around that time. Then again there's Animelo 2009 to worry about.

Posted by Paranda at April 27, 2009 11:41 PM

Comments

If you want to come to Mexico, just let me know. I'll be more than happy to help you or any other momoist that wants to be in this concert. Finally a concert that I can be of help.

Posted by: Cat clan at April 28, 2009 1:14 PM

Wow. Awesome for them... but the timing couldn't be worse. Our Canadian government is just about to prohibit travel to Mexico. Does she not read the news?

Then again -- I worked in Ciudad Juarez just last year and I would go back any day. American medias always blow Mexican situations way out of proportion.

Posted by: 電波の世界 at April 28, 2009 3:39 PM

Man, I'd like to go, but at this point I don't think I'm likely going to be able to go.

Then again, since I don't think I want to go to Anime Expo...I could have an extra couple of days off...

Posted by: tenton at April 28, 2009 4:53 PM

Paranda if you come to Mexico let me know too and Cat clan, I want help to all the momoist too :) we will have a lot of fun! and Paranda if you want a tour tell me!

Posted by: Carlos at May 3, 2009 1:46 AM

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil":
captcha recognition of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
and more than 8400 another types of captchas,
with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM programms: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? You can find a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
See you later ;)

XRumer20170725

Posted by: FlossieNom at July 25, 2017 10:24 PM

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil":
captcha solving of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
and more than 8400 another size-types of captchas,
with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM software: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? There are a lot of introducing videos about XEvil in YouTube.
You read it - then IT WORKS!
Good luck!

XRumer201708

Posted by: CarolynZog at August 4, 2017 12:41 PM

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM package "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil":
captchas regignizing of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
and more than 8400 another types of captcha,
with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? There are a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
You read it - then IT WORKS!
Good luck ;)

XRumer201708

Posted by: CarolynZog at August 4, 2017 5:47 PM

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM software "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil":
captcha breaking of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
and more than 8400 another categories of captchas,
with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM software: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other programms.

Interested? There are a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube.
You read it - then IT WORKS!
See you later!